- Install a font on a computer.
- License measured on the number of users/computers that have the font installed.
- Prepare designs for print
- Rasterized graphics for digital use (for example rasterized images included in a website)
Web License (Self-Hosting License)
- Use the font in web pages with the CSS @font-face rule.
- Font file is uploaded to a web server and referenced via @font-fale rule.
- Allows to set website live text content with the licensed font.
- Load the font into an application.
- Any operating system (desktop Windows, MacOS, Linux, as well as mobie iOS, Android and others).
- Embed the font in an electronic publication (eBook, eMagazine, eNewspaper, interactive PDF).
- License is based on the number of publications in which the font is used. Each issue counts as a separate publication.
Production Server License
- For websites, web apps, or services that allow a non-licensed user to utilize the font to create a product (such as personalized t-shirts, PDF receipts, business cards and others).
- Purchase on yearly basis.
- This is the most flexible and worry-free license for businesses
- The license gives your company unlimited, perpetual and worldwide usage of a font for single flat fee
- Your company and its employees can use the font in any physical and digital media
- Use the font solely for testing purposes inside your work environment.
- Any work created with the trial font is licensed exclusively for internal testing use, no commercial nor public use of any kind.
- Trial fonts have limited style and glyph set. No OpenType features are included.
- Do not pass the font files to clients and do not redistribute the font files in any way.
- Allows all kinds of use - desktop, web, app and epub.
- Use the font freely for private as well as commercial projects.
General Remarks (for all license types)
- All ROHH fonts are protected by copyright and trademark law. ROHH Type Foundry is the sole owner of all intellectual property rights.
- All the licenses grant you the rights to use the fonts under certain terms, you are never granted the copyright of the typeface.
- You may not resell or redistribute the fonts or any derivative works based on the font files.
- Any modifications, redesigning, adding characters, renaming of the original font files are prohibited.